2. Quick Start Guide
PDF Catalog Creator is Store Manager addon, that means, that it is a part of Store Manager (it is already built-in) and should be registered with a separate license key. So to use the addon, you have to install and register Store Manager and set up all required settings first.
To start using the PDF Catalog Creator Integration addon, you have to go through the following steps:
- Order Store Manager Application.
- Install Store Manager on your PC or laptop and register using the Store Manager license key.
- Check our License Agreement for details.
- Launch Store Manager and set up a connection to your store database (F12). Set up an FTP connection settings to be able to upload images.
- Order the PDF Catalog Cteator addon and register it with the License key (F12 -> Plugins tab).
- Set up required settings.
- How can I update my Store Manager? How can I download the latest version of Store Manager?
- Registration problems. I'm unable to register Store Manager application, what's wrong?
- What is primary license, additional license and trial license?
- How can I register addons / plug-ins? Add-ons / plug-ins registration.