2.2. Catalog Settings
The Catalog Settings window allows you to specify general information:
- "Language" - select the store view from the drop-down list and you will get the store's data on the language you have chosen. Product name and description will be reflected in catalog in the selected language.
- "Currency", "Store Name", "Address", "City", "State", "Country", "Phone", "Email", "Store URL" - these fields will be automatically added from your store settings. You can modify these fields if needed or add new values as well.
- You can enable “Retrieve products information from Store Manager every time before generation” option if you need to automatically update products data that was added to the catalog. In case, you changed product's price, a new price will be displayed in a catalog. This field is recommended to use.
- In the lower area, there are the "PDF settings". You can compress pdf file and regulate catalog quality with the scale, and allow/deny transparency in the catalog view.
- "Description" - use this field for making notes and comments in the process of catalog handling.
Main toolbar allows to perform the following operations:
You need to go through the addon registration to use the PDF Catalog Creator addon in full and add as many positions as you need to the created catalog.
To be able to get the registered version, you should order the license of the addon at our addon's page and register it by clicking the relevant button in the top wizard toolbar:
[Add Products to Catalog]
opens the form with the category tree from the store where you can check positions from which the products will be taken to the Catalog.
The adding products process contains two steps:
- Add the categories that were selected on the left and form the products list related to each category position on the right:
Press the [Add Products] button to populate catalog with products from your store.
You will see added products in the "Products" pane.
You can place catalog on an FTP server. To perform this, you should select [Upload Catalog on FTP] in the main addon's menu:
Then fill in the form with your FTP credentials and location of the FTP directory where your catalog should be placed.
If your data is correct you will get the following message:
Press [Close Wizard] to exit from the PDF Catalog Creator Wizard form.
Use the "Service" section to check the documentation to find more information about the addon.